Monday, September 6, 2010

The Sweet Scent of Free-lance-dom...

This week my life of Freelance Illustration begins. Broken out of the shackles of "gainful" employment; I'm ready to strike out on my own with a brush in my hand and Joan Jett & The Blackhearts blasting out my speakers. Lots of exciting things are going to be happening, so for now I'll be blog posting every Monday.

The pic below is the section of wall in front of my desk. I'll probably be looking at it a lot, hence covering it with interesting bits and bobs that I've found or made and want to develop.

Now I can. *victory air punch*



Also a very big thanks to my smokin' friend Lexi for putting my pic up on her mucho entertaining blog Durban Central: It's all about the gorgeous fashion, yummy recipes and the occasional yummy guy. Mmm... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment