Thursday, March 31, 2011

Junky Styling

I've become aware that it has been an uncharacteristic 2 weeks since I last made a post.  "Busy" is no excuse but I have had some exciting things happening; some of which I can share now.

I supplied the two illustrations shown here to accompany a catwalk review of Junky Styling's A/W 2011 offering, covered by Amelia Gregory at Amelia's Magazine.  Click here to see the report.


The clothes are gorgeous, and a ton of fun as they all existed as 'normal' clothes in a previous incarnation.  It's incredible just how hot Junky Styling can make a suit (or three) look on a chick: as you can witness below.  And I believe the red strips used to be a tie.  Genius!


I have also been scribbling away, creating another record sleeve for Untold and Hemlock Recordings.  It's just about ready for print; and though I can't show it off yet, I will say it's got a spot of neon on it that I am print-geek-ish-ly excited about!

1 comment:

  1. Cool, I like the last one, the colours are nice.

    ReplyDelete