Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Limited Edition

I have officially issued two new prints!  They will be on show at Salon91 in Cape Town from Saturday 3rd December until 14th January as part of a wonderful group exhibition called 'If You Let Yourself Love a Wild Thing'.  If you live in Cape Town, or just happen to be there over this period, head up to 91 Kloof Street and have a look.  The grand opening is on from 11:30 this Saturday.  Check the details on FaceBook.

I have re-worked 'The Hazards of Love', so that the fawn has a lush habitat to reside in, and have also created a brand new print called 'I Dreamt There Was a Songbird Singing at my Window'.  Both are available through my Etsy Shop right now.  

The Hazards of Love

As 'The Hazards...' was inspired by a Decemberists song (/album) I thought I would give a donation for each print bought to Breast Cancer Care as a celebration of Jenny Conlee's remission.

'The Hazards of Love' can be bought as an A3 Limited Edition of 20.  Click here for Etsy listing.
...and also as an A2 Limited Edition of 20.  Click here for Etsy listing.



  



I Dreamt There Was A Songbird Singing At My Window

'I Dreamt There Was a Songbird...' is an A4 Limited Edition of 20.  Click here for Etsy listing.




No comments:

Post a Comment