Tuesday, December 20, 2011

5 Days // 5 Drawings

I decided not to blog my drawings every day; that would just be too much.  Doing them everyday is enough work!  I fell a day behind on Saturday because, well it was the weekend and I just didn't think about it.  I have caught up now though, so I at day 7 I am still on schedule.

These are all over the place and so rough.  Welcome to my head!

-
Day 3
Favourite Food
-

I have spent a good chunk of my life as a vegetarian.  These days I mostly don't eat meat, but do still eat meat sometimes, if that makes sense.  When I do eat animals I get free range / organic and appreciate it.  I also try not to ignore where it came from (ie animals).  It's easy to forget when it comes clean, sliced and wrapped in plastic that that ham used to be a pig.



-
Day 3
Favourite Place
-


What a thing to have to decide! let alone draw.



-
Day 3
Best Friend
-


Again, I'm not an eight year old girl (anymore) but in the spirit of things; here's Ross.



-
Day 3
Favourite Character
-

He's not literary, but on Sunday I was watching 30 Rock and squealing about how much I love Kenneth.  This is grotesque and half melted.




-
Day 3
Favourite Quote
-


I'm learning to not deliberate about the prompt too much.  I have other stuff to do with my days as well people!

No comments:

Post a Comment